Call for submission SASE : research network ’Accounting, Economics and Law’
ANNUAL CONFERENCE ANNOUNCEMENT EMAIL
Submissions are welcome for our research network ’Accounting, Economics and Law’ annual conference with SASE, to be held at Doshisha University, Kyoto (Japan), next June 23 – 25, 2018.
The research network call for submissions is available at the following link:
Paper presentations, panels, book review symposia (“authors meet critics” panels) and network conferences (series of panels) can be submitted, through the SASE website, by choosing the Research Network No. P:
Submissions will remain open from November 7, 2017 to January 8, 2018.
Network panels will especially focus on the following matters (please refer to the research network call for submissions for further information):
– Inequalities and financialisation
– Public Sector Accounting and Control, Public Borrowing, and Government Spending
– Varieties of Financial Regulation
– Corporate governance and control in globalization and financialisation
– Corporate governance and the variety of business enterprises
– Institutional corruption
Please do not hesitate to contact Yuri Biondi, Reuven Avi-Yonah or Shyam Sunder to share your ideas and plans for this event.